Charlie Our Mascot
Question Our Clients Freqently Ask
What is the best way to determine whether a tile is suitable for floors or walls?
As with any product decision for your home, it's important to select the right tile for the use you have in mind. Although you can easily use a floor tile on the wall, not all wall tiles are suitable for floors and able to withstand the impact of foot traffic, high heel shoes & other floor-intense action. PEI Rating: though will help you evaluate your ceramic and porcelain tile choices. This system was developed by the Porcelain Enamel Institute and indicates a tile's resistance to abrasion and likelihood to wear under use. It is the most effective way to determine how suitable a particular ceramic or porcelain tile is for its intended use.
What rules are there for selecting tile colour?
Selecting tile colour is ultimately a personal choice. However, here are some guidelines:
1. Light tile colours can make spaces - especially small ones look larger & airy.
2. Dark tiles colour can make spaces look smaller & warmer.
2.1 They also hide dirt. Which is a plus with a home filled with many children & pets?
3. Warm colours such as ones with yellow, orange & even reads can add a feeling of warmth to a room.
4. Cool colours such as blues & greens can make spaces feel light & refreshing.
5. Neutral colours can create a backdrop for bold accessories that you change or update regularly.
What are lastest tile design trends?
This is an exciting time for tile designers as you see from the wide range of tile styles displayed in the Classique Floors, Showroom. Current Design Trends you will find when you visit include:
1. Large formats, especially rectangles.
2. Wood & Stone Tiles
3. Glass mosaics
4. Brick design tile & Many more
What general tips for selecting tile for your home can you share?
Latitude Tile & Decor general tips to consider as you select your tiles:
1. Think of your tile purchase as an investment in your home & future rather than as a cost. Quality does matter.
2. A neutral tile can become more interesting if you break the design up with a border or decorative tile inserts.
3. Always purchase an additional 6-11% more tiles than you actually need. This ensures you have the same shade should you need to make repair later on.
4. If you select natural stone tiles such as travertine or marble, be sure to ask about how to seal and maintain the tile to avoid staining.
High Quality Products
Latitude Tile and Decor supplies you with High Quality products at the best price, availablilty. We are suppliers of Geberit, ISCA Taps, Grohe, Libra, Dado Baths, Jeeves Heated Towel Rails, Gio Designer Bathroom Accessories, Gio bella.
Information & Help
Think of your tile purchase as an investment in your home & future rather than as a cost. Quality does matter.
Warm colours such as ones with yellow, orange & even reads can add a feeling of warmth to a room.